The Zebra TC5x Series mobile computers are used in various industries and at the enterprise level. In fact, they’re used in every Target and Kroger nationwide–and for good reasons.
Regardless of which model you have within the series, you can expect amplified productivity brought to you by the mobile computer’s rugged design, industry-leading performance, and ease of use.
The series, especially the new generation models, was designed to provide workers with a great user experience and the latest technology and advancements, enabling users to work both faster and smarter.
Some Specific Features Of The Zebra TC5x Mobile Computers Include:
- Familiarity with an Android operating system.
- Large, full HD displays that are easy to read–even in direct sunlight.
- First-time every time capture of documents, labels, and barcodes.
- Maximum computing power equipped with Mobility DNA’s robust suite of applications.
- Precise location tracking.
- The industry’s fastest octa-core processor .
- Reliable and power-saving Wi-Fi 5, Wi-Fi 6, and Wi-Fi 5/cellular capabilities.
TC5x Display Won’t Turn On
If your keyboard and mouse work, but the screen is malfunctioning your device may need to download the Displaylink Presenter from the Google Play store.
Zebra TC5x Won’t Load Or Turn On
If your device is getting stuck on the initial loading screen, there are a few options to fix the issue.
- Reboot the device.
- Use a hard reset.
- Perform a factory reset.
If none of these actions work, consider getting the issue diagnosed and resolved by the experts at TSI.
While a Zebra TC5x is designed to be the ultimate enterprise mobile computer, there will come a time when you will need to get it serviced.